We have accommodations and rates perfect for groups of 10 to 70 people.
How to Book Online – Desktop
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online..
How to Book Online – Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
*Reservation and cancellation policies below calendars
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A damage protection fee of $99 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year with at least 30 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance in case you have to cancel your reservation.
Rules & Guidelines
- All rentals must be a minimum of 2 nights, 3 nights during the peak season from April 1 to October 31, and 6 nights during the week of Jeep Safari.
- Winter rate applies to the months of January, February, and December. Spring and Fall rates apply to the months of March and November. Peak Season is from April 1 to October 31.
- Holiday Rate applies to the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- All rentals are full-lodge rentals, half-lodge rentals are not available.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am. Early check-in and late checkouts are very rarely approved and by manager’s permission only.
- All lodge rental rates
- Rental Rates includes up to 50 people for the 10 bedroom lodge and 20 people for the 5 bedroom lodge in the base rental rate. Additional guests over these occupancy numbers are billed at $35 per person, per day – all ages. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check in at the Lodge.
- Tents can only be set-up in designated areas on the property. No tents are allowed on the lawn of the Lodge.
- The Outdoor Pool is heated from May 1st to September 30th each season. The Outdoor Spa is always heated, year-round. During October and April, the pool can be heated, upon advanced request for $125 per day, with a minimum of three days. From November through March, the charge is $199 per day, with the same three-day minimum.
- All reservations for the 10 bedroom lodge are charged a $395 cleaning fee. All reservations for the 5 bedroom lodge are charged a $325 cleaning fee.
- Wedding events must be approved by the management. All wedding events are charged a $1995 wedding fee.
- The base rate includes up to a set number of people in your rental agreement, if the group size exceeds the number of people allowed under the base rate please notify our reservation team and our team will determine if you group will fit in the facility. An additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation for these groups.