How to Book Online – Desktop
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online..
How to Book Online – Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A 5% processing fee is taken on all canceled reservations. Deposit is non-refundable for all cancellations made within the same year of the reservation unless dates are filled by another guest. January and February reservations must give at least 90 days advanced notice of cancellation or deposit is non-refundable. Reservations canceled within 90 days of arrival are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All rentals must be a minimum of 2 nights, 3 nights during the peak season from April 1 to October 31, and 6 nights during the week of Jeep Safari.
- Winter rate applies to the months of January, February, and December. Spring and Fall rates apply to the months of March and November. Peak Season is from April 1 to October 31.
- Holiday Rate applies to the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- All rentals are full-lodge rentals, half-lodge rentals are not available.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am. Early check-in and late checkouts are very rarely approved and by manager’s permission only.
- All lodge rental rates
- Rental Rates includes up to 50 people for the 10 bedroom lodge and 20 people for the 5 bedroom lodge in the base rental rate. Additional guests over these occupancy numbers are billed at $35 per person, per day – all ages. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check in at the Lodge.
- Tents can only be set-up in designated areas on the property. No tents are allowed on the lawn of the Lodge.
- The Outdoor Pool is heated from April 1st to October 31st each season. The Outdoor Spa is always heated, year-round. During March and November, the pool can be heated, upon advanced request for $100 per day, with a minimum of three days. From December thru February, the charge is $200 per day, with same three-day minimum.
- All reservations for the 10 bedroom lodge are charged a $395 cleaning fee. All reservations for the 5 bedroom lodge are charged a $295 cleaning fee.